Admission Notice: Finance for Non-Finance Managers (FNM)
As part of its continuous commitment to enhance management efficiency in changing economic and business dynamics, the Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka is offering a Six-Week certificate course on ‘Finance for Non-Finance Managers (FNM)’. The course has been designed to provide the basics of Finance theories and practices. The course offered for all who have no or little finance literacy but who nonetheless need to understand finance practices, to interpret financial information and to take financial.
The course will be taught over six weeks at IBA premises on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Applicants will be called on Rolling (First Apply First Call) Basis.
Key points of the course:
- Last date of submitting application is Monday, April 06, 2015.
- Classes will start from Friday, April 24, 2015.
- For any clarification, call at 01726885329.
- Brochure of Finance for Non-Finance Managers (FNM)
- Admission Notice: Finance for Non-Finance Managers (FNM)
- Application Form of Finance forNon-Finance Managers (FNM)